- 7 HD video lessons with anytime, anywhere access
- Class materials, including a supply list
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Answers from me in a Craftsy virtual classroom
Learn methods for turning on the wood lathe and more as you watch seven essential kitchen items being created.
Learn how to:
- Make a rolling pin with smooth tapered ends using a roughing gouge and skew chisel.
- Transform scrap wood into a honey dipper with a spindle gouge and a thin parting tool.
- Turn an artisan wine stopper using a screw chuck.
- Create a citrus juicer, finishing off with carving equally spaced V-grooves.
- Make a mortar and pestle as you learn techniques for end-grain turning, hollowing and reverse chucking.
- Create a flour scoop with thin, uniform walls using a carbide tip, box side scraper and belt sander.
- Make a nutcracker with a threaded post as you learn techniques for face plate turning and more.
As a professional woodturner with over 25 years’ experience, I can help you hone your skills as a woodturner whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience but are looking to improve your skills or try new techniques. With one-on-one tuition in my dedicated workshop in Duvall, WA you can be assured of plenty of hands-on practice as well as demonstrations.